breakfast is more than a meal at the edwardian
Breakfast is always included in the room price during your stay.
Weekdays between 7:00am & 8:30am, and on weekends between 8:30am & 9:30am. Start by enjoying our fresh homemade granola with Greek Vanilla yogurt and fresh fruits followed by one of our daily hot breakfast offerings. Foodies will really enjoy the variety we serve! Some of our regular offerings include:
- Seasonal Pancakes ranging from Lemon Poppy seed, Cookie Butter, Pumpkin Spice, Red Velvet, or Gingerbread with a side of pork sausage links and a fried egg.
- Chocolate Gravy (an Arkansas favorite) and biscuits with pork sausage patties and homemade southern Grits (Southern Style white gravy upon request).
- Spinach, Feta, Mushroom, and Tomato Strata topped with Shredded Parmesan, with bacon and toast accompanied with a selection of our homemade Tomato, Strawberry, or Grape Jams.
- Texas Bagels layered with bacon, cheese, fried egg, and topped with fresh homemade Pico de Gallo.
- French Toast filled with fresh homemade cream-cheese icing and stwarberries with a side of bacon.
- Creme Brulee French Toast with a decadent caramelized crust fresh berries and a side of sausage links.
- Eggs Benedict with a side of bacon... A staple here at the Edwardian Inn.
- Homemade Southern Egg & Sausage Casserole... Just like mom used to make, with eggs, sausage, cheese, and hash-browns...