Murder Mystery & Adventure Weekends
Transport yourself to another place in time for a weekend full of fun. You and your friends will be stars of - and solve - a whodunit murder mystery like no other.
Now Let the Mystery Begin....
Imagine yourself as an eccentric doctor or a prestigious figure, hobnobbing with some of the wealthiest residents in town. Keep an eye out for that shady character and keep an ear open when that town gossip begins to blab. NAMES ARE DROPPED, RUMORS FLY, TENSIONS MOUNT and - all of a sudden - the person you were last seen with DROPS DEAD!
You will receive the details of your character in the mystery about a week prior to arrival. This will give you time to prepare and develop your own ideas about your character and the mystery that is about to unfold.
The fun - and mystery - begin on Friday evening at 8PM with a wine, cheese, and appetizer welcome reception. Here you will mingle with your fellow guests and review what is about to take place with our Weekend Mystery...
Spend Friday evening relaxing and getting to know your friends and their motives for their weekend in Helena. Saturday morning, treat yourselves to a full breakfast at the Edwardian, followed by a guided Mississippi River excursion by canoe to Buck Island in search of clues... Lunch will be provided on the island. After your river sleuth, you can elect to visit Maple Hill Cemetery and scout out additional clues by finding the grave of Dr. Emile Overton Moore. Saturday evening, enjoy dinner with friends over a candle lit four course gourmet meal while the culprit, or culprits, are exposed.
Your Murder Mystery Weekend Experience will include:
- Individual Mystery character packet - sent to you in advance so you can prepare your costume and character
- Wine, Cheese, and Appetizer reception Friday evening
- Guided Mississippi River canoe excursion to Buck Island for the day with lunch included
- Candlelight Mystery Gourmet, 4-course Dinner Saturday evening - inquire with us about the menu planned for your stay
- Full country breakfast each morning, with Mystery Awards on Sunday. Gift certificates for the winners!
Reservations for these events must be made by phone, and requires a group of 3 or more couples.